- Better Cookware Better Life, Health & Favourable Cooking, Made of Robust Cast Aluminium (Light Weight), Ceramic Reinforced Coating on the inside that will never Wrap or buckle with a non-stick coating for low fat cooking and easy cleaning. Queen of the Kitchen
- FOR THE PERFECT PAELLA – Did you know that paella is named after the pan – the Paellera – in which the Spanish dish is cooked? Our 40cm pan is wide and flat to allow your rice to cook perfectly!
- A VERSATILE KITCHEN TOOL – Our non stick Frying pan can be used in a variety of ways. Other than cooking paella, use it to whip up an omelette, to make pancakes, or to sautee garlic, onions, veggies.
- GREBLON NON-STICK TECHNOLOGY – Our frying pans come with a German Greblon non-Stick C3+ Ceramic reinforce Coating, that prevents any sticking as you cook. Watch your food slide easily on and off the surface!
- POP IT IN THE OVEN – Our Non stick Paella Pan is oven-safe. Whip up your favourite baked dishes in this Aluminium Pan without worrying about the oven melting the material. Silicon Handles are provided to move Paella from hob to oven to Dinner Table Directly
- HEAVY-DUTY COOKWARE – Made with durable, reliable, and top-notch, Cast Aluminium our frying pan will last your kitchen a long time. Corrosion, abrasion, or rust don’t stand a chance!
- COMPATIBILITY: – Induction, Gas, Electric, Open Fire, Ceramic, Cooker hob Safe, Dishwasher safe.
Paella Pan with lid 36cm
Induction Dishwasher oven Safe
Ceramic Glass Cooktop
Storage - Freezer Compatible
Care - Dishwasher Safe (hand Wash Recommended)
Before First Use - Enjoy unboxing your new purchase.
Wash your INTIGNIS product in warm, soapy water then rinse and dry thoroughly.
Condition the interior non-stick surface by rubbing vegetable or corn oil over the entire surface, using a paper towel. When you’re done, rinse your product with hot water, then dry thoroughly.
Cooking Stay protected – always use oven gloves when handling anything hot
We recommend Silicon Tools or wooden/heat resistant plastic tools. Metal utensils can also be used, with care. They should not harshly or scraped over the non-stick surface. Avoid knocking metal utensils on the top rim of non-stick coated products to avoid damage. DO NOT use handheld electric or battery-operated beaters or blenders, knives or sharp tools and implements inside non-stick coated pans, as they may damage the surface.
Use the product on the most appropriately sized hob ring it will make your food cook more evenly and reduce the risk of damage to the handles or sides. This especially important on induction hobs: if you use the wrong sized ring, there’s a risk the hob won’t recognise the product.
Cooking on a medium or low heat gets the best results even for frying and searing. Let the product heat up gradually for great tasting food that’s cooked evenly. If you do need to use a higher heat, lower the setting once the desired heat has been reached.
For fat free cooking, preheat your product on medium heat for around 2 minutes. Then go ahead and add your food. Don’t leave the product unattended or allow the dry non-stick surface to overheat. This could cause damage.
Cooking ingredients with a low smoking point (like olive oil) at higher temperatures can cause permanent damage to the non-stick surface and staining. Don’t use spray on cooking oils as they have a low smoking point.
For induction hob cooking, avoid using the boost function as it should only be used for rapid heating large volumes of water.
Never slide the product on any glass topped hob/ stove top, as this may cause damage to the product base and the glass instead, always lift the product on and off, or across the surface.
When using under the grill, always allow at least a 6.5cm (2.5 inches) gap between the heat source and the top of your product.
For best results, place your product on a shelf or rack. Never place our product on the floor of your oven – it can increase the cooking temperature, leading to faster, uncontrolled cooking which could cause damage.
Always cool the product for a few minutes before cleaning. Do not plunge it into or fill it with cold water when hot, excessive surface temperature changes may damage the product.
We recommend washing by hand warm soapy water rather than cleaning is the dishwasher as this will help the non-stick surface last longer.
Do not use abrasive cleaning agents or metal, harsh abrasive, or very stiff cleaning pads or brushes on any of the surface.
Delivery & Returns
You always have the right to withdraw from your order within 14 Days, without giving any reason. the withdrawal period is counted from the day of the delivery of the last goods in your order.
To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for you to let us know about your decision to withdraw from your order before the withdrawal period expired by emailing customer services on email@example.com or from our website contact us.
You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods. We will reimburse you not later than 5 Working days form the date we receive the returned goods, using the same means of payment as for the initial transaction. We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods or you have supplied evidence of returning of goods, whichever is the earliest. You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods( testing the relevant goods only as is possible and customary in a shop).
|36 × 36 × 5.5 cm